Here are some amazing Christine Caine Quotes:
“None of us can change what happened to us, or what we have done, in the past. But your past does not need to define your future. Your history does not get to dictate your destiny. Make what Jesus did for you BIGGER than what they did to you or said about you.” – Christine Caine.
Quotes Christine Caine
- No weapon formed against you will prosper. But make no mistake, the weapon will be formed. — Christine Caine
- I also came to understand that our authenticity (or lack thereof) is made evident by the fruit that our life is bearing. — Christine Caine
- The Christian life isn’t a one-person race. It’s a relay. You are not alone; you’re part of a team assembled by our unstoppable God to achieve his eternal purposes. — Christine Caine
- Don’t allow any setback to become bigger than your comeback — Christine Caine
- We have so many Christians who want to change the world, but they don’t want to change themselves. — Christine Caine
- Just as God gave Moses exactly what he needed to accomplish great things, he will equip us in the same way. If he calls us to slay giants, he will make us into giant slayers. — Christine Caine
- Even when I cannot see him, I can hear the beautiful gallop of God’s heartbeat for humanity. — Christine Caine
- When there is a fight between your heart and your head, experience has taught me that the best thing you can do is pick up your Bible and remind yourself of what God says. — Christine Caine
- Jesus didn’t come to make us safe. He came to make us dangerous to the kingdom of darkness. — Christine Caine
- Nothing about my birth – or yours – was random or accidental. I was born for this time – and so were you. We were each chosen for a particular, cosmically important task that can be done by no one else. — Christine Caine
Christine Caine Quotes
- Fulfilling our destiny and realizing our potential all begins in our minds. That’s why the devil tries to bombard our thinking. — Christine Caine
- As you give God your time, your gifts, your resources, and talents, He will use them to have a critically important and eternal impact on this world. — Christine Caine
- Life is too short, the world is too big and God’s love is too great to live ordinarily. — Christine Caine
- Knowing what is right is not the same as doing what is right. — Christine Caine
- We were never created to settle for mere religion. Jesus did not die so that we could have a religious belief system – but rather a life-giving relationship with our Father. — Christine Caine
- The giant in front of you is never bigger than the God who lives in you. — Christine Caine
- When you care more about what others think of you than what God knows about you, you’ve lost perspective on what really matters. — Christine Caine
- Until we care more about what God thinks than what other people think we are never truly free — Christine Caine
- God is able to take the mess of our past and turn it into a message. He takes the trials and tests and turns them into a testimony. — Christine Caine
- Often the very things that you think have disqualified you are the ones that qualify you to do what God has called you to do. — Christine Caine
Unstoppable Christine Caine
- Spend more time building your character than trying to build your platform. — Christine Caine
- We’re not a product of time. We are a product of eternity. — Christine Caine
- I am astounded by how many start but don’t finish.
- If your heart is so full of yourself you haven’t got room for anyone else. We need less of us and more of Him. We need to empty ourselves and take more of him.
- If your heart is toxic it will seep into every area of your life.
- If Jesus is not enough for his church, why would he be enough for the world? Skinny jeans and a tattoo don’t make you a leader—being full of the Spirit of God makes you a leader.
- We forget that if our soul was damaged before we were saved—praying a sinner’s prayer doesn’t instantly heal your soul [or your body]—it saves it, but doesn’t heal it.
- We don’t expect our bodies to be instantly changed, so why would you think your soul would be?
- If we don’t deal with our wounded souls we just seep like a wounded scab over the people we lead.
- We don’t want God to come in deep, we want to visit with God. But God doesn’t want to visit—he wants to move in.
World Of Darkness Caine
- How can we reach the world when we’re trying to keep Christians on life support? If we were empowered by the Spirit we would be who God called us to be.
- Most of us, even as leaders, don’t think about what we’re thinking about. We just jump on the first train of thought that comes and we end up depressed, weary and anxious because we’re not taking captive our thoughts.
- We ought to be ruthless about what goes into our minds, but most of us are filling our minds with junk to escape when we need to fill our minds with the right stuff.
- It all comes down to trust. As leaders, that thing that keeps you up at night… do you trust the sovereignty of God? From a chic who’s been abused for 12 years, I can tell you he’s worthy of trust. It’s not an easy thing.
- You’ve got to know how to wield the sword of God and refute the lies of the enemy with the Words of God—in Jesus’ name.
- Is your heart broken; is your soul wounded; is your mind tormented?
- The degree to which we are free and the degree to which we are healed is the degree to which we can lead.
- It’s not hard to think God has forgotten you but it’s harder to see Him remembering everyone else.
- There has never been a better time to be a Christian.
- Jesus is the hope we have as an anchor of our soul but firm and secure.
Christine Caine Quotes Unashamed
- Most anchors are dropped into a seabed. Our anchor goes into Heaven anchored behind the veil.
- You will have suffering in this world. The only people who shouldn’t be freaking out about what’s happening in the world are us.
- I guarantee you that in 2021 your anchor will hold behind the veil.
- We don’t need to just drop anchor, you need to set anchor. If not, you will drift. All you have to do to drift is do nothing.
- A weak link in the chain disconnects the chain and what is used is an anchor that is not connected to the boat.
- You’re drifting when a blue check is more important than a heart check.
- You’re drifting when my will is more important than God’s will.
- You’re drifting when you are more worried about everyone else’s business than God’s business.
- Can we quit being Christian spectators and be about the Father’s business? We’ve become professional Christian commentators.
- We’re in the family business. We are co-laborers with Christ.
You’re drifting when you’re conformed to the world and not being transformed by God.
It can be right even if I don’t like it or agree it.
The only thing you have to do to drift is nothing.
Let us know what you think of these Christine Caine quotes!
Also, check out these Nelson Mandela Quotes.