In this article, we delve into the world of Diamond Quotes, words that celebrate the multifaceted qualities of diamonds and the rich symbolism they carry.
Diamonds, with their timeless allure and sparkling elegance, have captivated hearts and minds for centuries. These precious gems symbolize endurance, beauty, and the depth of emotions.
Whether you’re drawn to their dazzling aesthetics or intrigued by their deeper meanings, these quotes are here to remind you of the enduring splendor and the profound emotions that diamonds evoke.
Diamond In The Rough Quotes
- Every diamond has the ability to shine when there is someone to recognize its good facets and inhibit its flaws.
- Diamonds are intrinsically worthless, except for the deep psychological need they fill.
- Diamonds are to be found only in the darkness of the earth, and truth in the darkness of the mind.
- The more the diamond is cut the brighter it sparkles; and in what seems hard dealing, there God has no end in view but to perfect His people.
- Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough.
- He sparked on his body that reflects like mini mirrors of diamond
- A diamond doesn’t start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. I’m that diamond.
- The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.
- Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.
- My teachers treated me as a diamond in the rough, someone who needed smoothing.
- A diamond, which is the hardest of stones, not yielding unto steel, emery, or any other thing, is yet made soft by the blood of a goat.
- All is beautiful and unceasing, all is music and reason, and all, like diamond, is carbon first, then light.
- A diamond is just a lump of coal that stuck to its job.
- The diamond which shines in the Saviour’s crown shall burn in unquenched beauty at last on the forehead of every human soul.
- This diamond has so many carats it’s almost a turnip.
- The fire of the diamond of true Identity is always there; it just needs the Master’s crafting to reveal it.
- The diamond has been always esteemed the rarest stone, and the most precious of all: among the ancients, it was called the stone of reconciliation.
- The more you get past the pain, the more it goes from coal to diamond.
- Diamond being the toughest thing on the face of the earth is still the prettiest object; pretty is not always being honeyed.
- I’m fascinated by diamonds. When I put diamonds on, my hands start to shake.
When You Have A Diamond Quotes
- A diamond, though set in horns, is still a diamond, and sparkles in purest gold.
- Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.
- A diamond was laying in the street covered with dirt. Many fools passed by. Someone who knew diamonds picked it up.
- I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back.
- Let us not be too particular; it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.
- Diamonds have an image of purity and light. They are given as a pledge of love and worn as a symbol of commitment.
- You were never born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Don’t think that way. You were born with a diamond spoon in your palm. Carry it with your own hand. Now, feed yourself.
- Allow God to use the difficulties and disappointments in life as polish to transform your faith into a glistening diamond that takes in and reflects His love.
- Perhaps I should just bury myself and become a diamond after thousands of years of intense pressure.
- A diamond’s creation requires immense pressure and intense temperatures to reach its highest potential. Without enduring the adversity and pressure of its environment, the diamond would never become the treasure it was meant to be.
Shine Bright Quotes
- You’ll finally realize the importance of the spark of that diamond once you lost it.
- People who bury their hopes and crave for someone’s success never know that their diamond is hidden as they envy other’s silver!
- Diamond is the hardest substance, but Irony is also brittle.
- There are two kinds of diamonds in this world: The diamond itself and the eyes full of love!
- When we have graciously endured every adversity, we become like a shining diamond.
- The heart of a woman is like a diamond, who need a well-skilled hunter.
- I see a diamond that someone tries to turn back into coal.
- Just because it looks and shines like a diamond, doesn’t necessarily make it one.
- There comes a moment when the silence between two people can have the purity of a diamond.
- What did a diamond bring you? A momentary flash of brilliance. A diamond scintillated for a second; a book could scintillate forever.
Diamond Sutra Quotes
- There are only diamonds in the whole world, diamonds and perhaps the shabby gift of disillusion.
- Remember diamonds are created under pressure so hold on, it will be your time to shine soon.
- No one knows how precious you are. You are a diamond in the rough and with a little polishing, you will shine.
- Life tries to crush her but only succeeded in making a diamond.
- A diamond’s luster is dull before revealing brilliant magnificent breathtaking shine.
- Your rebel soul shines like a diamond pulled from dust: bright, clear, and flawless.
- Life tried to crush her but only succeeded in creating a diamond.
- The diamond cannot love the flower, for the flower lives only a day, then fades and dies. You are a diamond now.
- You are as like a diamond, unbreakable if it is breakable, and broken in any way, remains still the diamond.
- To say the diamond of others like the stone, and own stone like the diamond is the easiest task, but to prove that, is hard.
Share these Diamond Quotes and Diamond Words with your friends.
Blue Diamond Quotes
- Wherever diamond exists, it carries, its worth and value with it; similarly, a visionary-figure also stays as like as that.
- As only diamond can cut diamond; similarly, the liar’s lies can ineffective only by lies, keeping in the mind that proverb: Tit for Tat.
- Diamonds cut diamonds; they who will prove. To thrive in cunning, must cure love with love.
- Diamonds only can cut diamonds; and no such comments on Scripture as the Scripture.
- The brilliant sparkle of the diamond ring wooed the whim of a charming your thing.
- When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. Peter Marshall
- I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself. Mae West
- The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success. Eric Thomas
- Each of us is like a diamond, and each of us has the potential to be brilliant. Simon T. Bailey
- A diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor a person perfected without trials. Someone is enjoying shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffett
- True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. Nicole Richie
- Wit must be foiled by wit: cut a diamond with a diamond. William Congreve
- Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique. Jaclyn Smith
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. Confucius
- The hardness of a diamond is part of its usefulness, but its true value is in the light that shines through it. B.K.S. Iyengar
- My reason for choosing diamonds is that, dense as they are, they represent the greatest worth in the smallest volume. Coco Chanel
- Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs. Malcolm Forbes
- The more the diamond is cut the brighter it sparkles; and in what seems hard dealing, there God has no end in view but to perfect His people. Thomas Guthrie
- I think adversity is the dust that polishes the diamond. Mark Munoz
- Perhaps time’s definition of coal is the diamond. Khalil Gibran
Wedding Rings Quote
- Its hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world. Dolly Parton
- With every word, I drop knowledge. I’m a diamond in the rough, a shiny piece of coal trying to reach my goal. Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Our dreams are our precious diamonds; without them, we are endlessly poor. Let us perpetually dream to be overly wealthy! Mehmet Murat Ildan
- We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds. Anton Chekhov
- Diamonds are found only in the dark places of the earth, truths are found only in the depths of thought.
- A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, But Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Leo Robin
- Thanks, Aunt Poppy. And thanks to this silver-haired daddy of mine for bringing me into this world.
- The cardinal work of charity is not by the number that counts, but by…
- Long time ago, there is a known gentleman named Robin Hood being cha…
- Losing in any game is not gambling, but losing yourself is.
Blood Diamond Quotes
- People go fishing because of needs. People swim because of wants. P…
- I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond!
- The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear
- Famous Beatles quotation from their song Can’t buy me love.
- Famous Quotes about diamonds by Mae West, Richard Burton & Elizabeth Taylor
- Hands, touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touching you. — Neil Diamond
- I fell in love with folk music at Surprise Lake Camp. It was the songs of Woody Guthrie and the Weavers. — Neil Diamond
- Brooklyn is not the easiest place to grow up in, although I wouldn’t change that experience for anything. — Neil Diamond
- I get good vibes from people. There is a thread of DNA that runs from the days that I was a young teenager to these days. It feels good to go back there. — Neil Diamond
- Acting is a specific discipline. Just because you can sing doesn’t mean you have the sensitivities of being an actor. — Neil Diamond
Neil Diamond Quotes
- Performing is the easiest part of what I do, and songwriting is the hardest. — Neil Diamond
- I communicate with fans on Twitter. I enjoy the ability to impulsively write something and ship it out to the fans and fellow tweeters out there. — Neil Diamond
- My voice is unadorned. I don’t try for perfection. I try to be honest and truthful and soulful with the voice I have. If I make mistakes in notes, or there are cracks in notes, I don’t fix them. That’s the way it is. — Neil Diamond
- Each acoustic guitar has its own character and personality. On a particular day, I might pick one up and start noodling around, looking for some emotional content in the chords. — Neil Diamond
- Songwriting is different from music, although I don’t deny now that it would be nice to have a little more background in music theory. — Neil Diamond
- My music is in young people’s lives because it’s so much a part of their parents’ lives. — Neil Diamond
- Because my musical training has been limited, I’ve never been restricted by what technical musicians might call a song. — Neil Diamond
- The music is key. It has the power to transport you. I go from being a slightly insecure, shy kind of a person offstage, to this super-confident, motivated, entity onstage. — Neil Diamond
- Chelsea Morning is a great Joni Mitchell song and I guess I’m partial to her lyrics because they show me a slightly different perspective on life. — Neil Diamond
- I had always sung in my dad’s shop. I worked there after school, and I’d be singing along with the top-40 records of the day. — Neil Diamond
Diamond Ring Quotes
- When you’re on a merry-go-round, you miss a lot of the scenery. — Neil Diamond
- I’ve spent my whole life trying to find out who I am, so I could express that through the music. — Neil Diamond
- There’s a mystery to writing, and you don’t really know where most of it comes from. — Neil Diamond
- It’s much harder to play myself. If I ever do a movie again, it’ll be a singing serial killer. — Neil Diamond
- All my songs are based on melody, which is retrieved from my Jewish heritage. Melody will always exist no matter what the rhythmic changes there are. — Neil Diamond
- I’m lucky. Hard work is the key, but luck plays a part. — Neil Diamond
- As a songwriter there’s nothing more exciting than the unknown, the new and different. — Neil Diamond
- I don’t pamper my voice. It’s part of my body. If my body is rested and healthy, my voice is rested and healthy. — Neil Diamond
- I’m trying to find the truth in myself. To play somebody else doesn’t interest me. It’s not the focus of my life. I can get through most scenes and do the acting part of it, and at best, I’m going to be mediocre. — Neil Diamond
- I think I need to be married. Having a wife and family makes some sense out of all that I do, because I can’t make any sense out of 20,000 adoring fans watching me for two hours. — Neil Diamond
Maybe tonight, maybe tonight by the fire all alone you and I. Nothing around but the sound of heart and your sighs. — Neil Diamond
Some are born who never need them, Others still who never read them, signs. — Neil Diamond
Love is still a simple act of faith, and a faithful heart is always worth the wait. — Neil Diamond
Diamond quotes reflect the indomitable strength and rare beauty that diamonds represent. Beyond their physical brilliance, diamonds hold a symbolism that resonates with the human experience—endurance, purity, and the preciousness of relationships. As you admire the sparkle of a diamond, let these quotes serve as a reminder of the timeless beauty that parallels the journey of life.
From the depths of the earth to the heights of human emotion, diamonds remind us that even under pressure, something truly extraordinary can emerge.
Just as a diamond’s facets catch the light, may these quotes illuminate the facets of life, love, and the enduring spirit within us all.