Hey Guys! Are you looking for some Freaky quotes this Halloween? Here we have brought for you some special hand-picked Freaky Quotes that can freak you out a lot! Please share it with your friends and family or use it as your social media captions.
What are Freaky Quotes?
Freaky Quotes are sentences that challenge your understanding of the world, yourself, and your beliefs. They can leave a lasting impact on our minds and make us question our assumptions. These quotes can be mind-bending, thought-provoking, dark, and twisted, and can come from a variety of sources such as literature, film, and popular culture.
This article aims to present a curated selection of the most impactful and thought-provoking quotes that can be considered “freaky.” These quotes have been handpicked for their ability to challenge our perceptions and provoke deep reflection. They may not necessarily be the most famous quotes, but rather the ones that have the power to change the way we think and see the world.
Without further ado, let’s delve into a compilation of the top freaky quotes that will leave you questioning everything you know.
Here are the top 10 freaky quotes:
- “I want to be the reason you wake up smiling.”
- “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”
- “You make my heart race, my palms sweat, and my knees weak.”
- “I can’t stop thinking about you, tonight, tomorrow, always.”
- “I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy.”
- “I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile.”
- “I want to be the reason you fall asleep smiling.”
- “I want to be the reason you wake up in the morning with a smile.”
- “I want to be the reason you feel alive.”
- “I want to be the reason you see the world differently.”
Freaky Quotes For Him
- All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.
- I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good about what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly.
- Every day I do something that freaks me out.
- Most people go through life dreading they’ll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They’ve already passed their test in life. They’re aristocrats.
- I am a control freak. I want to do what I want to do.
- I’m not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything.
- Another thing that freaks me out is time. Time is like a book. You have a beginning, a middle, and an end. It’s just a cycle.
- We may freak out globally, but we suffer locally.
- We’re probably a couple of freaks who’ve created their own little universe and are living in our own little world and that’s the only place where we can survive.
- When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.
- I don’t really think about anything too much, I live in the present, I move on, I don’t think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out.
- There’s a hell of a lot of freedom in this rock and roll circus… it’s where all the freaks go – it’s the environment for me.
- The people who send us fan mail written in blood say the nicest things, so it doesn’t freak us out too much.
- I always felt like I was a freak when I was growing up and that there was something wrong with me because I couldn’t fit in anywhere.
- I’ve never related to the work geek at all-it sounds much more horrible than a nerd. Like a freak biting a chicken’s head off in a sideshow.
- We went online to surrogacy agencies. We interviewed lots of people – and I have to say, with all due respect, some of them were freaks. I was very leery of the process the whole way through.
- I’ve played a heroin addict, a speed freak, and a dark character throughout my career.
- I’ve got a lot of stamina and I enjoy people, so having lots of people around doesn’t freak me out.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.
To Be Freaky Post
- How strange when an illusion dies. It’s as though you’ve lost a child.
- Fear is the freaky troll under the bridge that leads to achievement.
- If you’re not okay with the freaky truth about what you do and why you do it, why should anyone else be?
- Oddity, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. What one person rejects as lunacy, another reveres as truth.
- We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
- Develop your eccentricities early, and no one will think you’re going senile later in life.
- The eccentric never change themselves, never even contemplate doing that, … They’re always true to their own nature and as far as they’re concerned, the rest of society can either like them or not.
- Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be…Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before.
- It’s strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words.
- The sensibility of man to trifles, and his insensibility to great things, indicates a strange inversion.
Freaky Quotes For Her
- People think that I must be an extraordinary person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.
- I know the dark delight of being strange, The penalty of difference in the crowd, The loneliness of wisdom among fools.
- There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes his whole universe for a vast practical joke.
- Freaky things happen all the time in the world. I suppose everything has to happen for the first time at some point.
- As life runs on, the road grows strange with faces new — and near the end. The milestones into headstones change, Neath every one a friend.
- How strange this fear of death is! We are never frightened at a sunset.
- It is the strange fate of man, that even in the greatest of evils the fear of the worst continues to haunt him.
- It is strange that modesty is the rule for women when what they most value in men is boldness.
- How strange that nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude!
- It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
- So many new ideas are at first strange and horrible, though ultimately valuable that a very heavy responsibility rests upon those who would prevent their dissemination.
- I think I saw that at Discount Bonanza. I had to pee – Tyler
- Please don’t be the butcher, please don’t be the butcher, please don’t be the butcher – Millie
- Oh my God, why do I sound like that? – Millie as Barney
- You can totally tell me, I’m like the most trustworthy person – Tyler
- I’m a giant. I’m a giant -Millie as Barney
- I’ve seen SVU, I know the signs – mean girl – Tyler
- You’re black, I’m gay, we are so dead – Josh
- Everyone’s tired. We’ve done lots of hitting. It’s time to talk – Millie as Barney
- You’ve got to see this it’s like a floppy eater – Millie as Barney
Share these Freaky Quotes with your friends.
Instagram Freaky Quotes
- Oh my God did you pee yourself? That’s disgusting – Millie as Barney
- What kind of a name is that? Stupid name – Mr. Fletcher
- Who knew Millie Kessler could be such a crafty beaver – Football player
- He’s even gorgeous when he’s unconscious – Millie as Barney
- I’ve never been so stressed and excited in my entire life – Millie as Barney
- Joshua, you are many things but straight isn’t one of them – Josh’s mom
- How weird is it that I feel like kissing you right now? – Booker
- Technically you’d be killing a mass murdered with yellow teeth – Millie as Barney
- Strength doesn’t come in size…you are a lot stronger than you think – Booker
- All the freaky people make the beauty of the world. – Michael Franti
- I’ve had a rough day; give me a rough night. – Unknown
- I have crazy claustrophobic dreams, weird elevator dreams where the elevator closes in, and all of a sudden I am lying down – oh my God, it’s a casket. Just freaky stuff like that. – Dave Grohl
- Fear is the freaky troll under the bridge that leads to achievement. – Richie Norton
- The idea of it becomes a little freaky if you’re dealing with someone who has trouble differentiating between fantasy and reality, but that’s a concern no matter what kind of movie you’re dealing with. – Adam Arkin
- You are adorable, mademoiselle. I study your feet with the microscope and your soul with the telescope. – Victor Hugo
- It’s about time to try out a new position you were talking about. – Unknown
- I love watching a good, freaky horror movie. I love it. It’s one of my favorite things to do, to go and see at the cinema. Just to tune out and be freaked out. – Yvonne Strahovski
- Dear friend, You are not a freak, You are wanted, You are necessary, and You are the only you there is. Don’t be afraid to leave the castle. It’s a great big world out there. Love, a fellow reader – Jennifer Niven, Holding Up the Universe
- I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good about what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly. – Sarah Jessica Parker
- We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. – May Sarton
Nasty Freaky Quotes
- Touch is a freaky thing when you’re not used to it. It makes you feel all kinds of things. – Neal Shusterman
- Not many people can take my breath away, but you don’t even have to try. – Unknown
- What if I offer you three wishes and grant them all? What would you like to do in bed tonight? – Unknown
- In the Arctic, things are already getting freaky. Temperatures have warmed three times faster than the global average. – Jeff Goodell
- They thought to use and shame me but I win out by nature because a true freak cannot be made. A true freak must be born. – Katherine Dunn, Geek Love
- Every day I do something that freaks me out. – Gail Porter
- People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk. – Stephen King
- Mother Nature is a freaky lady who probably created pot so she could spend all her time smoking it. – Mira Grant
- When love is not madness, it is not loved. – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- I’ve tasted your lips and they’re exactly what I want for breakfast. – Unknown
Freaky Nasty Quotes
- One girl who stands out was this Miami stripper. She still lives with her mother and father, and they know she strips. They call her by her stripper name, Freaky Red. – Method Man
- The problem is normal wasn’t in my DNA. I was destined to be forever freakish. – Julie Hockley, Crow’s Row
- Most people go through life dreading they’ll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They’ve already passed their test in life. They’re aristocrats. – Diane Arbus
- If you’re not okay with the freaky truth about what you do and why you do it, why should anyone else be? – Jeetendra Sehdev
- I’m the freaky version of that superhero who says, wherever there is injustice, I shall be there. Whenever there is a difficult project, I’d like to be there. – Guillermo del Toro
- I love everything about you, but your wild side is my favorite. – Unknown
- I do believe in ghosts. Freaky things will happen, and I’m like, ‘The wind didn’t do that! Some spirit did’. – Devon Werkheiser
- Well, it wasn’t a revelation to me cause I always knew she was a freak. – Truman Capote, Other Voices, Other Rooms
- I am a control freak. I want to do what I want to do. – Kiana Tom
- The sensibility of man to trifles, and his insensibility to great things, indicates a strange inversion. – Blaise Pascal
- It is just a very freaky experience when you go to the movie theater and you see it for the first time. In a close-up, you see those eyes. There are little touches here and there that I recognize as me. The process is fun. – Antonio Banderas
- It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction. – Charles F. Haanel
- Currently, I am sending you texts using one hand because the other one is busy somewhere else. Guess where it is?- Unknown
- I’m one of those freaky people that actually reads books. – Jason Momoa
- Some long for acceptance while others fear anything ordinary. – Dominic Riccitello
- We may freak out globally, but we suffer locally. – Jonathan Franzen
- I know the dark delight of being strange, The penalty of difference in the crowd, The loneliness of wisdom among fools. – Claude Mckay
- The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. – Deepak Chopra
- Whenever your name pops up on my phone screen, my knees weaken. – Unknown
- Freaky things happen all the time in the world. I suppose everything has to happen for the first time at some point. – John Jeremiah Sullivan
Use these Freaky Quotes as your perfect Instagram Captions.
Freaky Posts For Instagram
- I think every writer has a little freak in ‘em. – A.D. Posey
- Another thing that freaks me out is time. Time is like a book. You have a beginning, a middle, and an end. It’s just a cycle. – Mike Tyson
- What people notice about [when they are on] LSD is either what’s right or wrong with themselves or how freaky the world is. – Terence McKenna
- You’re the best man on the planet! You are a gentleman, who holds my hand and the man, who pulls my hair. – Unknown
- I’m ultimately a widow and a single mother, who’s not even getting to be a mother right now. I am so alone, it’s freaky. – Courtney Love
- Welcome to the freak show… B*STARDS! – Deyth Banger, Jokes From A
- Where am I and doing what? You might well ask. Freaky chick, you say? You can’t imagine. I am a priestess of a sandcastle in a land of dust and starlight. – Laini Taylor
- S*x, and the attraction between the s*xes, does make the world go ’round. – Hugh Hefner
- I was just thinking about you and me… and suddenly, I found myself completely undressed and wet down under. – Unknown
- The Sinister 1 freak me out, so creepy so many mysteries, so many puzzles, so many reverses. This just freaks me out… – Deyth Banger
Freaky Quotes With Pictures
- When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show, When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat. – George Carlin
- I’ll give you a clue. Tonight, I want a special guest between my legs. – Unknown
- I was born into a Greek family, and it was instilled in me not only to be passionate about the culture but also to be freaky loyal. – Elena Kampouris
- 1408 Film by Stephen King freaks me out, the story also freaks me out. But watching the film how is made, and how many reverses were shown just terrified me. The ending was surprising! – Death Banger
- We’re probably a couple of freaks who’ve created their own little universe and are living in our own little world and that’s the only place where we can survive. – Stephen Malkmus
- Next time when I see you, I want you to make me as dirty as you can. – Unknown
- If you’ve ever seen paparazzi go after a celebrity, it’s really freaky. – Julia Holter
- After all, I’m not a freak; I’m just a girl with a bad case of worries. – Jan Esh & Stephen Nauta, Help! There’s a Dragon in My Head
- A happy life is one that is in accordance with its own nature. –Seneca
- Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly. –St. Francis De Sales
When You Want To Be Freaky But She Doesn’t Quote
- Follow the crowd and you will never be followed by a crowd. –Anonymous
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you’re born to stand out? –Oliver James
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. –Mark Twain
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. –Marilyn Monroe
- You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. –Maya Angelou
- Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness. –Allen Ginsberg
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself and not a second-rate version of someone else –Judy Garland
- If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it. – Frank Zappa
Freaky Friday Memes
- A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants. –Coco Chanel
- Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are? –Lady Gaga
- Be Yourself – not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be. –Henry David Thoreau
- Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses. –Brian Tracy
- Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for. –Oliver James
- Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got. –Janis Joplin
- Find out who you are and do it on purpose. –Dolly Parton
- We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us. –Virginia Satir
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. –Kurt Cobain
- I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. –Johnny Depp
Freaky Relationship Goals
- Some people say you are going the wrong way when it’s simply a way of your own. –Angelina Jolie
- Taking into account the public’s regrettable lack of taste, it is incumbent upon you not to fit in. –Janeane Garofalo
- I am not afraid… I was born to do this. –Joan of Arc
Let us what you think about these amazing Freaky Quotes.
Also, check out these Bad Bitch Instagram Captions.