In this article, we delve into the realm of Throne Of Glass Quotes, lines that capture the essence of the characters’ struggles, triumphs, and the intricacies of the world they inhabit.
“Throne of Glass” by Sarah J. Maas is a spellbinding fantasy series that takes readers on an epic journey filled with magic, intrigue, and unforgettable characters. The pages are adorned with quotes that evoke emotions, reflect on the human spirit, and transport us to the enchanting world of Erilea.
Whether you’re a die-hard fan or new to the series, prepare to be immersed in the lyrical beauty and profound wisdom of the words within these pages.
Top 10 Throne Of Glass Quotes
- ‘Names are not important. It’s what lies inside of you that matters.’
- ‘Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us – to haunt our thoughts long after we’ve faced them.’
- With each day, he felt the barriers melting. He let them melt. Because of her genuine laugh, he caught her one afternoon sleeping with her face in the middle of a book because he knew that she would win.
- No. I can survive well enough on my own— if given the proper reading material.
- How long was I asleep? she whispered. He didn’t respond.
- How long was I asleep? she asked again and noticed a hint of red in his cheeks.
- Okay- tell me you don’t love this quote! Tell me! I want to see who can resist the awesomeness of Charlena!
- My name is Celaena Sardothien. But it makes no difference if my name’s Celaena or Lillian or Bitch, because I’d still beat you, no matter what you call me.
- I feel like this is the main quote of any female… Or should be. Empower the females!
- In the garden, the Captain of the Guard stared up at the young woman’s balcony, watching as she waltzed alone, lost in her dreams. But he knew her thoughts weren’t of him.
Throne Of Glass Series Quotes
- Still, the image haunted his dreams throughout the night: a lovely girl gazing at the stars, and the stars who gazed back.
- The only thing all the intended disorientation had accomplished was to familiarize her with the building. Idiots.
- She used to play – oh, she’d loved to play, loved music, the way music could break and heal and make everything seem possible and heroic.
- He had come here with the intention of embarrassing a snide assassin and had instead found a young woman pouring her secrets into a pianoforte.
- Libraries were full of ideas – perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.
- ‘We all bear scars, Dorian. Mine just happen to be more visible than most.’
- He saw her face each time he closed his eyes. She haunted his thoughts, made him wish to do grand and wonderful things in her name, and made him want to be a man who deserved to wear a crown.
- Freedom or death lay at this table. Her past and future were seated on a glass throne.
- ‘No. I can survive well enough on my own – if given proper reading material.’
- ‘You could rattle the stars,’ she whispered. ‘You could do anything if you only dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.’
Love Quotes From Throne Of Glass
- She stopped and stared upward. Even from a distance, he could see the blush on her cheeks. She seemed young—no, new. It made his chest ache.
- Still, he watched, watched until she sighed and went inside. She never bothered to look below.
- And it is the start of DorianxCelaena! (I don’t know the ship’s name… Tell me if you know in the comments!) And it is also the start of the jealousy between Dorian and Chaol… I said nothing! But you can’t deny it!
- With each day he felt the barriers melting. He let them melt. Because of her genuine laugh, he caught her one afternoon sleeping with her face in the middle of a book because he knew that she would win.
- She moaned into her pillow. Go away. I feel like dying.
- No fair maiden should die alone, he said, putting a hand on hers. Shall I read to you in your final moments? What story would you like?
- She snatched her hand back. How about the story of the idiotic prince who won’t leave the assassin alone?
- I’m the Captain of the Guard-I’m not exactly a catch for any of them. There was some sorrow in his eyes, though it was well concealed.
- You could rattle the stars, she whispered. You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you the most.
- As my friend, you should either bring me along or keep me company.
Throne Of Glass Book Quotes
- She blushed. Well, ‘scowling escort’ is a better description. Or ‘reluctant acquaintance’, if you prefer.
- I worry because I care. Gods help me, I know I shouldn’t, but I do. So I will always tell you to be careful because I will always care what happens.
- Mental note: USE THIS! Oh hey! Mum! Why are you looking over my shoulder!? Don’t read my secrets!
- Oh, look! It’s Jace Wayland/ Herondale/ Lightwood/ Morgenstern… reincarnated! Hey sweetie!
- Then Celaena and the King of Adarlan smiled at each other, and it was the most terrifying thing Dorian had ever seen.
- Dorian, honey. I love you and all but LOOK AT SOMETHING TRULY SCARY! How scary can two grinning murderers be?
- Enough! We have enough enemies as it is! There are worse things out there to face!
- Celaena slowly turned to him, her face splattered with blood and eyes blazing bright. No, there aren’t, she said. Because I’m here now.
- Roland gave her a courtier’s smile. And what sort of work do you do for my uncle?
- Dorian shifted on his feet and Chaol went very still, but Celaena returned Roland’s smile and said, I bury the king’s opponents where nobody will ever find them.
Quotes From Throne Of Glass
- Her salary as King’s Champion was considerable, and Celaena spent
- every last copper of it. Shoes, hats, tunics, dresses, jewelry, weapons,
- baubles for her hair, and books. Books and books and books. So many
- books that Philippa had to bring up another bookcase for her room.
- It was hard to care, she realized as she started the trek back to the castle. Incredibly hard to care, when you didn’t have anyone left to care about.
- She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one.
- You cannot pick and choose what parts of her to love.
- Again, back to the rattling stars. Refer to book one quotes.
- I claim you, Rowan Whitethorn. I don’t care what you say and how much you protest. I claim you as my friend.
- Their hands clasped between them, he whispered into her ear, I claim you, too, Aelin Galathynius.
Throne Of Glass Quotes To Live By
- Whose aren’t? Melia! Ally! *Voice becomes strained* Why are you reading this?!
- The people you love are just weapons that will be used against you.
- Why do you believe this crap?! Just kiss the damn guy and be done with it!
- It would not take a monster to destroy a monster – but light, light to drive out darkness.
- You didn’t need a weapon at all when you were born one.
- Even when he beat the hell out of her. Every. Damn. Day.
- Because she is dead! She screamed the last word so loudly it burned in her throat. Because she is dead, and I am left with my worthless life!
- Witches didn’t need blood to survive, but humans didn’t need wine, either.
- He’d known, since the moment he figured out who she was, that while Celaena would always pick him, Aelin would not.
- And he has accepted it! Thank the good lord! But nooooo! Wait until the next book! It is going to hurt Chaol! A knife twisting in your chest… Feel the point digging into your heart? There we are… Heartbroken. *Steps back and dusts off hands.* Job completion!
Throne Of Glass Quotes Where Fire Is Mentioned
- She had lied to him. She had wanted to save lives, yes. But she had gone out there with no intention of saving her own.
- WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!? Are you seriously that suicidal?! QUEEN OF SHADOWS! Why hello there! *Giggles*
- Behind them, across the hall, the dancers shattered their roses on the floor, and Aedion grinned at his queen as the entire world went to hell.
- She was fire and light, and ash, and embers. She was Aelin Fireheart, and she bowed for no one and nothing, save the crown that was hers by blood and survival and triumph.
- She looked at them, at the three males who meant everything—more than everything. Then she smiled with every last shred of courage, of desperation, of hope for the glimmer of that glorious future. Let’s go rattle the stars.
- Sometimes there won’t be a right choice, just the best of several bad options.
- But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.
- She was a whirling cloud of death, a queen of shadows, and these men were already carrion.
- Fae warriors: invaluable in a fight—and raging pains in her ass at all other times.
- She kept going toward the bathroom, refusing to apologize or look down at the pink, delicate, very short lace nightgown. When she emerged, face washed and clean, Rowan was sitting up, arms crossed over his bare chest. You forgot the bottom part.
Best Throne Of Glass Quotes
- She merely blew out the candles in the room one by one. His eyes tracked her the entire time.
- I did not raise this kid! Sometimes… I think I did. But not in this case… *Waves swords above head* DIE, PUNY MORTALS!
- Tell me that we’ll get through tomorrow. Tell me that we’ll survive the war. Tell me— She swallowed hard. Tell me that even if I lead us all to ruin, we’ll burn in hell together.
- I hear hell is particularly nice at this time of year.
- And this is when I believe that I raised the kid!
- Ten years of shadows, but no longer. Light up the darkness, Majesty.
- What if we go on,’ he said, ‘only to more pain and despair? What if we go on, only to find a horrible friend waiting for us?’
- Aelin looked northward, as if she could see all the way to Terrasen. ‘Then it is not the end.
- Too right my babies! I will be back! *Struts backwards out of the room with hand raised.*
Throne Of Glass Quotes offer a glimpse into the tapestry of emotions that color the series. From moments of bravery and sacrifice to explorations of identity and love, these quotes are a testament to the power of storytelling.
As you journey through the pages of this fantastical series, may these quotes linger in your mind, resonating with the themes and characters that have captivated readers around the world.
Let the words of “Throne of Glass” serve as a reminder that within the pages of a book, we find not only escape but also a reflection of our own human experiences.