Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Pain Quotes About Life is a great collection quotes about pain. Share these in pain quotes.
Here are the top 60 in pain quotes:
1. You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive.
2. Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something
3. If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.
4. It has been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
5. If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment
Share these in pain quotes.
Pain for Love Quotes
6. Too many people believe that everything must be pleasurable in life, which makes them constantly search for distractions and short-circuits the learning process.
7. It is when I struggle that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am.
8. Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
9. It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.
Share these Pain Quotes About Life and in pain quotes.
10. Sacrifice today for tomorrows betterment, you are willing to pay those payments with pain, because pain is just a message when you are fixing something that’s insufficient in your life.
Pain Quotes About Love
11. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
12. Are you facing or avoiding your pain? Are you caring for your emotions or are you making yourself busy? Learn to wait and embrace your suffering. Fleeing it will simply bring more confusion. Facing it will bring clarity.
13. The tragedy of life is in what dies inside a man while he lives – the death of genuine feeling, the death of inspired response, the awareness that makes it possible to feel the pain or the glory of other men in yourself.
Share these Pain Quotes About Love and in pain quotes.
14. The prettiest smile hides the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
15. I think that humans have a huge capacity to carry pain and sadness. There are things that haunt us our entire lives; we are unable to let them go. The good times seem almost effervescent and dreamlike in comparison with the times that didn’t go so well.
Pain Hurts Quotes
16. Pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in our pains. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.
17. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say “My tooth is aching” than to say “My heart is broken.
18. I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.
Share these Pain Hurts Quotes and Pain Quotes about Life.
19. Another secret of the universe: Sometimes pain was like a storm that came out of nowhere. The clearest summer could end in a downpour. Could end in lightning and thunder.
20. The damage was permanent; there would always be scars. But even the angriest scars faded over time until it was difficult to see them written on the skin at all, and the only thing that remained was the memory of how painful it had been.
Pain Emotional Quotes
21. Forgiveness has nothing to do with absolving a criminal of his crime. It has everything to do with relieving oneself of the burden of being a victim–letting go of the pain and transforming oneself from victim to survivor.
22. Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
23. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
Share these Pain Emotional Quotes and Pain Quotes about Life.
24. Pain is what the world inflicts upon us. Suffering is our emotional reaction when we fail to make the difficult conscious choice to choose Joy.
25. People in pain are like the wandering minstrels of the Renaissance. Any occupied space becomes their court. If the story’s told often enough, perhaps the demons will become manifest. Made visible and mastered though words.
Quotes Pain and Suffering
26. It is our suffering that brings us together. It is not love. Love does not obey the mind, and turns to hate when forced. The bond that binds us is beyond choice. We are brothers. We are brothers in what we share. In pain, which each of us must suffer alone, in hunger, in poverty, in hope, we know our brotherhood.
27. Who can remember pain, once it’s over? All that remains of it is a shadow, not in the mind even, in the flesh. Pain larks you, but too deep to see.
28. There is nothing more suitable for the purposes of the universe than pain; never a day when you suffer is a lost day.
Share these Quotes Pain and Suffering.
29. The worst wounds, the deadliest of them, aren’t the ones people see on the outside. They’re the ones that make us bleed internally.
30. Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life’s greatest lessons are learnt through pain.
Let us know what do you think about these Pain Quotes about Life and in pain quotes.